We produce state of the art Tracking Systems:
Pharmacy (to Wards, GP Surgeries)
Files & Documents
who are we
We are a software house in the United Kingdom that specialises in Tracking Systems
Our systems help ensure you never lose anything and all deliveries are delivered on time
What we do
We design and produce complete Tracking Systems, using our own staff in the United Kingdom
It is not just about not losing something
Our systems are not just about not losing items, in many cases delivery late or not keeping the end customer informed can be almost as bad as losing an item.
- For example hospitals rely on our systems to tell them that an item needed in an Operating Theatre for a 10am operation is still in goods inwards and there is only 30 minutes to deliver it. Telling them after the operation is cancelled is simply not good enough, the alarm needs to be raised whilst there is still time to rectify the issue.
- In law enforcement, an officer that has sent an item to an officer in another Police Station, might like to know it has arrived or perhaps get an email to say it is now 3 hours late and still not delivered, so they can assess the situation.
- Maybe a repair centre might like to have visibility of everything on its way to them and when it will arrive?
If you want to do more than just say “it’s not my fault, look I have a signature” why not contact us and see what can really be done with leading edge tracking?
- Liverpool John Moores
- University of Arts London
- Royal Derby (ISS)
- Great Ormond Street
- West Midlands Ambulance
- Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- Norwich NHS / ISS
- Aurum Holdings
- St Thomas Moore Square
- The Walbook Building
Based in the UK
Our headquarters are in the United Kingdom, which is where all our off the shelf software and bespoke software is developed.
Our systems are used all over the world, however all software is developed by our own staff in our Poole headquarters. This ensures that we can keep tight control over software quality and can provide support of the highest quality.
Our postal address is:
Channel and Mobile Solutions Ltd
30 Egdon Drive
Our Telephone Numbers
Tel (UK): 0203 2875103 Outside UK: 00 44 0203 2875103